Limited Scope Representation
We understand going through a divorce was likely not your plan. First and foremost, you have not failed. Unfortunately, your marriage did not work out, but you and your soon to be ex-spouse are making the right decision by choosing to take the highroad with a low conflict divorce.
When you work with us, we will support and guide you throughout the divorce process. We will help you make the difficult decisions without creating unnecessary conflict and legal fees. We will write a marital settlement agreement that considers most, if not all, future possibilities in an effort to keep you out of court in the future.
Limited Scope Representation Services
The below list is not all-inclusive. If you need assistance in an area not listed, please contact us to find out if we can help.
- Completing your divorce papers
- Reviewing the settlement agreement written by your spouse’s attorney
- Representation at a temporary hearing
- Writing demand letters on your behalf
- Writing your pre-nuptial agreement
- Writing your marital settlement agreement
- Negotiating details of your settlement agreement with your spouse or spouse’s attorney
- Representation at mediation
- Helping you make decision based on the law